Quality Necklaces Available at DeSumma and Wexler Fine Jewelry
Choose the Right Necklace Style
Fun and flirty or elegant and sophisticated, necklaces at DeSumma and Wexler Fine Jewelry come in a wide range. With so many options available, it can be difficult to decide what style is best. They can be adorned with elaborate gold pendants or can simply feature a unique sterling silver chain. Read on to choose the right style and determine an appropriate length for a necklace that is perfectly suited to taste.
Find a Bracelet to Suit Your Style
Looking for a gift for someone with eccentric taste? Or do you want to treat yourself to something special, but you’re not quite sure what type of bracelet you’d like? If you’re in search of a specific style bracelet, you’ve come to the right place. DeSumma and Wexler Fine Jewelers has bracelets that appeal to even the most particular man or woman. Whether you prefer a simple gold chain bracelet or a bracelet with a seamless row of sparkling diamonds, we have what you want, when you want it.
- Pearl Necklaces — are considered classics that never go out of style. At DeSumma and Wexler Fine Jewelers, we feature pearl necklaces that range from white Freshwater to black Japanese Akoya. Our necklaces have pearls that are round in shape, have a high luster, good uniformity, and minimal surface spotting for a beautiful, yet affordable, strand of pearls.
- Diamond Necklaces — whether simple or elaborate in design, portray unprecedented elegance. As the hardest substance known to mankind, diamonds have come to symbolize enduring love. DeSumma and Wexler offers traditional diamond necklaces as well as the latest trends, such as circle diamond necklaces and journey diamond necklaces.
- Birthstone & Gemstone Necklaces — offer a more personalized look and feel. At DeSumma and Wexler, we have birthstone necklaces of all sorts from ruby and emerald to sapphire and opal. Or if you’re searching for a gemstone necklace, we have multiple options to choose from that reflect an individual aesthetic, such as an amber necklace.
Determine an Appropriate Necklace Length
Necklaces not only vary in style, but they vary in length. Depending on your overall build and the look you are going for, necklaces can fit close to the neck or can loosely dangle at lengths limited only to your preferences. To determine what is most suitable, let the necklaces you already own be your guide to new favorites, or be bold and select a length that you have never before tried on.
- Short Necklaces — are often fifteen or sixteen inches in length and are typically referred to as choker necklaces. They fit snuggly, but comfortably around the neck and can consist of one of more bands. Short choker necklaces can be made from a variety of materials and may or may not include a pendant.
- Long Necklaces — measure at least eighteen inches in length and hang just below the collarbone. Types of long necklaces include twenty-four inch long matinee necklaces, twenty-eight (or more) inch long opera necklaces, rope necklaces that can be wrapped to form double strands, and lariat necklaces that can be tied and knotted in different ways.
- Adjustable Necklaces — usually have extra links at one end so that the clasp on the other end can attach in different places to adjust the necklace length. Adjustable necklaces are versatile, since you can change their appearance to suit your ensemble, and make great gifts when you aren’t sure what length to buy.
In the past, finding a diamond necklace, pendant, or ring meant you had to visit a number of jewelry stores by foot until you found the piece that fit your style and your budget. But today, that’s all changed. DeSumma and Wexler, a Philadelphia Pennsylvania fine jewelry store, offers an extensive online boutique so individual’s have access to our exquisite inventory without having to place one foot on Jeweler’s Row. From pearl pendants to gemstone rings, we stock the quality pieces that will last a lifetime and at prices that can accommodate any budget. Not the online store type? Then visit us in person. Located in the heart of Philadelphia’s famous Jeweler’s Row, our warm and experienced staff is eager to assist you.